Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "exercise kj burn calculator", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce the calorie intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, higher calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating 5 or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the real testimonials of those who drink this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The mystical nature of Kombucha Tea tends to attract those people looking forexcellent health & longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kj burn calculator". Want to learn more about this venerated tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM