All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "exercise kj calculator", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, high calorie meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or six smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the actual testimonials of people who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kj calculator". Want to learn more concerning this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years ago called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM