This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "exercise kj", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this amazing tea called Kombucha which might very well be a alternative treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink does not cure a specific ill it is will improve health in other ways.
I could not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, high caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the real testaments of those people who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years ago called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kj". If you wish to know more information on this delicious tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years long past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM