Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "exercise kjv", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease your calorie consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher than average calorie meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you may read the true testimonials of the many people who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The magical aspect of Kombucha Tea seems to attract those people in search ofperfect health and longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise kjv". Want to know more information on this delicious tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM