Info About Kombucha Tea
This is a splash page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this the introductory page because you seem to be looking to find something to better your health. Your search word(s) for "exercise lose 1", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a treatment for what may be impairing your health. If this amazing beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the five star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower your calorie consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you you will find the real testimonials of those individuals who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise lose 1". If you wish to know more on this amazing tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has often been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM