Info On Kombucha
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "exercise outside", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease the calorie intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, high calorie dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the actual testimonials of the many people who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy tea, which has been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "exercise outside". If you wish to know more about this extraordinary tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
The mystical nature of Kombucha Tea tends to attract people looking for perfect health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM