All About Kombucha Tea
You are at the introductory page to our Internet site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this a splash page because you appear to be trying to find something to improve health. Your search term(s) for "exercise to lose 5kg in a week", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a treatment for what may be impairing your health. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they purchased cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher than average calorie meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the real testimonials of people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "exercise to lose 5kg in a week". Want to know more information on this remarkable tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM