Kombucha Tea Info
You are at a splash page to this Internet site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this page because you appear to be seeking to find something to better health. Your search term(s) for "index", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a alternative all natural treatment for what may be ailing you. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a one specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Note the 5 star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce the calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, higher calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the true testimonials of my customers who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "index". If you wish to learn more information about this delicious tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM