This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "index", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many ailments. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - larger, high caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the real testaments of those individuals who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "index". If you wish to learn more information concerning this venerated tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM