All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "k g jebsen center of", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower the caloric intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can view the true testaments of my customers who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "k g jebsen center of". If you wish to learn more concerning this remarkable tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM