This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "k g jebsen center of", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively lower the caloric intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, high caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the true testaments of the many people who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "k g jebsen center of". Want to learn more concerning this beneficial tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
The mystical nature of Kombucha Tea tends to attract those people in search of perfect health & longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM