Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "karlie", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, higher than average caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the actual testaments of those who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "karlie". Want to know more on this venerated tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM