This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "karlie", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please take notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the caloric intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - larger, higher caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you may read the true testimonials of those who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "karlie". Want to learn more information about this amazing tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM