All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "kdoqi", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you about this amazing tea called Kombucha which may very well be a alternative treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink fails to remedy one specific ailment it is certain make good health in another way.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, high caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you you will find the real testaments of my customers who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The magical nature of Kombucha seems to attract those people looking forexcellent health & longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "kdoqi". Want to know more information concerning this amazing tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
The mystical nature of Kombucha tends to attract people in search of excellent health & longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM