All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "kdoqi", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a five star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, high calorie meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the true testimonials of those individuals who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "kdoqi". If you wish to learn more about this extraordinary tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM