You are at a splash page to this web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this page because you seem to be looking to find something to better your health. Your search word(s) for "kfa", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be ailing you. If this astonishing beverage does not cure a one specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower the calorie intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you can view the real testimonials of the many people who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "kfa". Want to learn more information concerning this remarkable tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM