This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "kfa", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily decrease your caloric intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - bigger, higher than average caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you may read the real testimonials of those people who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The mystical nature of Kombucha tends to attract those people looking forexcellent health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "kfa". Want to know more information on this amazing tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM