Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "kfc warrant", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the calorie intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should consider eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the true testimonials of people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activities of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "kfc warrant". Want to learn more information concerning this delicious tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported worldwide, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM