All About Kombucha
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "kfc warrant", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce the calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, higher calorie dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can view the true testaments of those individuals who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated drink, which has often been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "kfc warrant". Want to know more concerning this beneficial tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM