All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "kfc wb", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower your caloric intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can view the actual testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "kfc wb". Want to know more on this beneficial tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM