All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an illness. Your search term(s) for "khan", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you about this much venerated tea called Kombucha which can very well be a natural treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage fails to remedy one specific illness it is sure to make good health in other ways.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers bought Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease the calorie intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - bigger, high caloric meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you you will find the actual testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "khan". If you wish to know more concerning this amazing tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM