Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "khan", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the actual testaments of those who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "khan". Want to know more on this venerated tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
The magical nature of Kombucha Tea seems to attract individuals looking for excellent health and longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM