All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an illness. Your search term(s) for "lose weight over 55", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you of this much venerated tea called Kombucha which can very well be a remedy that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage does not remedy one specific illness it is sure to better your health in other ways.
I could not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, high caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you you will find the true testaments of the many people who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "lose weight over 55". If you wish to learn more information concerning this venerated tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM