All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "lose weight v4", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the true testaments of those people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activities of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "lose weight v4". Want to learn more information concerning this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM