All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "14", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star customer rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce your calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - larger, high caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can view the actual testimonials of the many people who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "14". If you wish to learn more information about this amazing tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM