Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "14", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you about this much venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a natural treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage fails to treat a specific illness it is will improve health in other ways.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I have that rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the real testaments of those who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "14". If you wish to learn more on this delicious tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has often been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM