All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "0055", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - bigger, high calorie meals tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testimonials of my customers who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "0055". If you wish to know more information on this amazing tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM