Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "0055", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star customer rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce the calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you you will find the real testimonials of those people who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has often been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "0055". If you wish to know more concerning this beneficial tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years long past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM