All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "3c", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - larger, high caloric dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or six lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the actual testimonials of my customers who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "3c". Want to learn more concerning this venerated tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM