Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "abc", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to tell you about this amazing tea called Kombucha which may very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage fails to treat a specific ailment it is will benefit health in other ways.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - larger, high calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the real testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "abc". Want to learn more about this venerated tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM