Info On Kombucha
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "anatomic fitness 03110", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce your calorie intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can read the actual testimonials of those people who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "anatomic fitness 03110". Want to learn more on this amazing tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years long past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM