Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "anatomic fitness 03110", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a 5 star rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, high calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the actual testimonials of people who drink this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "anatomic fitness 03110". Want to know more information concerning this beneficial tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM