Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "answer is fitness 02760", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, higher calorie meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can read the actual testaments of those individuals who drink this venerated beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "answer is fitness 02760". If you wish to learn more information about this delicious tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
The magical nature of Kombucha tends to attract people in search of perfect health & longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM