All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "anytime", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in other ways.
Please take notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce the caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, higher than average caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can read the actual testimonials of those who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha Tea seems to attract those people in search ofperfect health and longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "anytime". If you wish to know more concerning this extraordinary tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM