Kombucha Tea Info
You are at a splash page to our web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this the introductory page because you appear to be looking to find something to better health. Your search word(s) for "bally total fitness 02135", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a alternative all natural treatment for what may be ailing you. If this astonishing beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Note the five star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they purchased cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, high caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the actual testaments of the many people who drink this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "bally total fitness 02135". Want to learn more information concerning this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM