Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "bay area fitness 04915", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, higher calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you may read the actual testaments of those people who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activities of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "bay area fitness 04915". If you wish to know more information concerning this extraordinary tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM