Info About Kombucha Tea
You are at a splash page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this page because you seem to be seeking to find something to improve health. Your search word(s) for "bay area fitness 04915", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural cure for what may be ailing you. If this amazing beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they purchased cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, high caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the true testimonials of those people who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy tea, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "bay area fitness 04915". If you wish to know more about this remarkable tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM