Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "century fitness 01028", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you of this remarkable tea called Kombucha which might very well be a alternative treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage fails to treat a specific ailment it is sure to make good health in other ways.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I have that rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your caloric intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - bigger, higher calorie dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can read the actual testaments of those who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, carbonated beverage, which has often been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "century fitness 01028". Want to learn more concerning this extraordinary tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM