Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "digital", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you about this remarkable tea called Kombucha which can very well be a natural cure that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage does not treat one specific ailment it is certain make good health in another way.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers bought Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your caloric intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, you should consider eating 5 or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the actual testimonials of those who drink this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The mystical nature of Kombucha Tea tends to attract those people in search ofexcellent health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "digital". Want to know more concerning this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM