All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "digital", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star customer rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your caloric intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, high caloric meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you may read the actual testimonials of people who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "digital". Want to learn more about this venerated tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has often been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM