Info About Kombucha Tea
You are at the introductory page to our Internet site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this page because you appear to be seeking to find something to better health. Your search word(s) for "dukes", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural cure for what may be impairing your health. If this amazing beverage does not cure a one particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the five star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower your caloric intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - bigger, higher than average calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or six lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can read the real testaments of those people who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "dukes". If you wish to learn more information on this venerated tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM