Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "dukes", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the actual testaments of those people who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "dukes". Want to know more information about this extraordinary tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM