Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "energy fitness 06790", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can read the actual testaments of those individuals who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract those people looking forexcellent health & longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "energy fitness 06790". If you wish to know more concerning this amazing tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM