Info About Kombucha Tea
This is the introductory page to our web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this a splash page because you seem to be searching to find something to better your health. Your search term(s) for "ezidebit health", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a treatment for what may be impairing your health. If this astonishing beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the five star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they obtained cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce your calorie intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, higher calorie meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you can read the real testimonials of people who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "ezidebit health". Want to learn more concerning this beneficial tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM