This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "ezidebit health", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a 5 star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease the calorie intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - bigger, higher calorie meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the real testimonials of those people who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "ezidebit health". Want to learn more information concerning this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM