All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "fitness 007", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the caloric intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - bigger, high calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the true testimonials of those people who drink this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 007". If you wish to learn more about this extraordinary tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM