All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "fitness 007", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to make good your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily decrease the calorie intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, high caloric meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you are able to read the actual testimonials of those who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 007". If you wish to learn more concerning this venerated tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM