Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "fitness 01089", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease the caloric intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - larger, higher than average caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you may read the true testimonials of my customers who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The magical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract those people in search ofexcellent health & longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 01089". Want to know more about this beneficial tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM