Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "fitness 01089", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star customer rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the true testaments of the many people who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 01089". Want to know more about this remarkable tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has often been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM