All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "fitness 01420", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - larger, higher caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you may read the true testaments of those people who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years ago that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 01420". Want to know more information about this beneficial tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM