This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "fitness 01420", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower your calorie intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the true testaments of those people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 01420". Want to learn more information on this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years long past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM