Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "fitness 01451", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to make good your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower your caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - larger, high caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should think about eating 5 or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the actual testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 01451". Want to learn more information concerning this remarkable tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
The magical aspect of Kombucha Tea seems to attract individuals in search of perfect health & longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM