All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "fitness 01906", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease your caloric intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - larger, high calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you are able to read the true testimonials of my customers who drink this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activities of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 01906". Want to know more information about this venerated tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM