All About Kombucha
This is the introductory page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this page because you appear to be seeking to find something to improve your health. Your search word(s) for "fitness 01906", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a treatment for what may be ailing you. If this delightful beverage does not cure a one particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce your calorie intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, higher than average calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the true testaments of people who drink this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 01906". Want to know more about this remarkable tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM