Kombucha Tea Info
You are at a splash page to our web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this the introductory page because you seem to be trying to find something to improve health. Your search term(s) for "fitness 02 dubai", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural remedy for what may be ailing you. If this amazing beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the five star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, higher caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testimonials of those people who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, carbonated tea, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 02 dubai". If you wish to learn more concerning this extraordinary tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM