All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "fitness 02 uae", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural alternative remedy for many ailments. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce your calorie intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the real testimonials of those who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 02 uae". If you wish to learn more about this venerated tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people in search of perfect health & longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM