Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an illness. Your search term(s) for "fitness 02", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you of this venerated tea called Kombucha which might very well be a natural remedy that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink fails to cure a specific ailment it is sure to make good health in other ways.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower the calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, higher caloric dinners tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the real testaments of those individuals who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 02". If you wish to learn more about this amazing tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
The magical nature of Kombucha seems to attract individuals looking for excellent health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM