All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "fitness 02", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower the caloric consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the true testimonials of my customers who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 02". If you wish to know more about this delicious tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM