This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "fitness 02038", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower your calorie intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, higher calorie dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photograph after drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you can view the real testimonials of those who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 02038". If you wish to learn more information on this extraordinary tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
The magical aspect of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people looking for perfect health & longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM