All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "fitness 02038", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you may read the true testimonials of the many people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 02038". If you wish to learn more information on this amazing tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM