This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "fitness 02125", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce the calorie intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - larger, higher than average calorie meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or perhaps six smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the real testaments of my customers who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 02125". If you wish to learn more concerning this venerated tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
The magical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract individuals looking for excellent health & longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM