Kombucha Tea Info
This is a splash page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this page because you appear to be looking to find something to better health. Your search word(s) for "fitness 02125", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a alternative all natural treatment for what may be impairing your health. If this astonishing beverage does not cure a one specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce the calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the actual testimonials of those people who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 02125". Want to learn more information on this remarkable tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM