All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "fitness 02125", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural remedy for many ailments. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower the caloric consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the actual testimonials of my customers who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 02125". Want to learn more information on this extraordinary tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM