Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "fitness 02169", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively lower the caloric intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - larger, high caloric dinners tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the real testaments of the many people who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activities of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 02169". Want to know more information concerning this venerated tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM