This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "fitness 02301", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease the calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, higher calorie dinners tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the true testimonials of my customers who drink this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 02301". If you wish to learn more information concerning this venerated tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
The mystical nature of Kombucha seems to attract individuals looking for perfect health & longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM