Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "fitness 02301", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, higher calorie meals tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the actual testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The magical nature of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people in search ofexcellent health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 02301". If you wish to learn more on this extraordinary tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM