Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "fitness 02360", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce the caloric intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you are able to read the real testimonials of those people who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated drink, which has often been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 02360". If you wish to know more about this beneficial tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM