All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an illness. Your search word(s) for "fitness 02460", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you of this much venerated tea called Kombucha which can very well be a natural treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink does not remedy a specific ailment it is sure to benefit health in another way.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers bought Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower the caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you may read the real testimonials of my customers who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, carbonated tea, which has often been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 02460". If you wish to learn more information concerning this delicious tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM