All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "fitness 02460", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - bigger, high calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the actual testaments of those people who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 02460". Want to learn more information on this venerated tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract people looking for perfect health & longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM