This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an illness. Your search term(s) for "fitness 02559", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you of this incredible tea called Kombucha which can very well be a remedy that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage fails to remedy a specific illness it is certain benefit health in another way.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you you will find the true testimonials of those people who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy beverage, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 02559". If you wish to know more information about this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported worldwide, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM