Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "fitness 03051", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this amazing tea called Kombucha which might very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink cannot cure one specific ailment it is will benefit health in another way.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers obtained Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the actual testaments of those who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 03051". If you wish to learn more information concerning this delicious tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people in search of excellent health and longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM