Info On Kombucha
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "fitness 03051", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to improve your health in other ways.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - bigger, high calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can view the actual testaments of those who drink this delicious beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 03051". Want to learn more information on this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM