Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "fitness 03106", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease the caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you may read the real testimonials of the many people who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The magical nature of Kombucha seems to attract those people in search ofexcellent health & longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 03106". Want to know more about this remarkable tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM