Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "fitness 03106", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to improve your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the true testaments of those who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activities of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 03106". If you wish to learn more information about this remarkable tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM