All About Kombucha
You are at the introductory page to this web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this page because you seem to be searching to find something to improve your health. Your search term(s) for "fitness 03784", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural cure for what may be impairing your health. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a one particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your calorie intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the real testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 03784". Want to learn more information on this remarkable tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM