This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "fitness 03784", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower the calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, high calorie meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testimonials of my customers who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 03784". If you wish to learn more information about this beneficial tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM