All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "fitness 03801", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating 5 or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the real testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 03801". If you wish to learn more information on this delicious tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
The mystical nature of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people in search of excellent health & longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM