Kombucha Tea Info
You are at a splash page to our web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this the introductory page because you seem to be trying to find something to improve health. Your search word(s) for "fitness 03801", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural cure for what may be impairing your health. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Note the five star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they purchased cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the true testaments of the many people who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 03801". Want to learn more concerning this delicious tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM